Chesterfield, Virginia

This is the best boarding barn I have ever worked or boarded at, anyone who has been here will agree with me.The owner is a very educated knowledgeable woman the staff combined has well over 150 years of horse knowledge/experience.

I have had a blast working here and the facility is #1 in VA. Anyone who attends can see that. This is heaven in the horse world don't miss it. They have 2 HUGE Professional outdoor riding rings and we also have 1 large covered arena.

This facility is ran by professional knowledgeable staff.

Without a doubt I have been here since they opened and will continue to be, this is my last barn.They are wonderful!

Had an Experience with River Road Riding Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic - Negligent Dr. Edin Mehanovic Nearly Killed My Dog Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Found the "Love of my Life"...Thanks to Christypaw Persians Christypaw Persians "My "Christypaw" Persian, Vino, has become the light of my family's life. My entire experience with Christy was an absolute pleasure. She cares for her kittens like their her forever..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Everyone should buy a kitten from Christpaw Persians!! Christypaw Persians "From the moment I first spoke with Christy, to picking up my sweet girl at the airport, the whole process was a breeze. I first spoke with her through e-mails,..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more